Masterpiece Skin Restoration is looking for experts in aesthetics & wellness to guest post and join our directory. Bloggers are welcome to guest post also.
If you are an expert in your field and have completed advanced training:
Masterpiece Skin Restoration is looking for experts (dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aestheticians, registered dieticians, health coaches, fitness / yoga experts, spa owners, and other people with advanced training) in their field. Articles about medical aesthetics, skincare, beauty, and wellness should be backed by research - and double blind studies are best. For example, there is science backing the fact that exercise slows aging. However, I haven't been able to find anything that says lavender essential oil is good for skin. In fact I've only found evidence to prove that more and more people are becoming allergic to it. Please don't send an article about a detox diet. Science says your liver does that.
To post as an expert on the Masterpiece Skin Restoration website, you must join our directory of experts. Please know that we verify that each one of our experts truly is an expert in his or her field.
What are the benefits of being a Masterpiece Skin Restoration Contributing Expert?
Articles you write will showcase your expertise to future patients. You'll be teaching them how to pick the best provider, service, or product. And all of your articles - and your listing in the directory - will link directly back to your own website. More links create higher Google rankings and great Google Fu - like Kung Fu only BETTER.
Guidelines for Contributing Experts:
- Articles should be 2,000 words or less
- Write like you're talking to a friend. Don't write a report.
- Be relatable and personal. Use experiences in your practice. Tell a story first then get to the facts.
- Define any medical or profession specific terminology. You may use parenthesis to define a term the first time you use it.
- Use lists and bullets. Readers love them because they make key points obvious.
- No sales pitches allowed. Your article should feel educational and helpful. Any blatant advertising will be rejected.
If You Are A Blogger Who Would Like To Guest Post:
I'm looking for bloggers who love medical beauty, skincare, and wellness to guest post. Your guest posts can be about your experiences with a particular product or a fitness routine that left you feeling your very best. Whatever topic you choose should be backed by research that proves it works - and double blind studies are best. For example, there is science backing the fact that exercise slows aging. However, I haven't been able to find anything that says lavender essential oil is good for skin. In fact I've only found evidence to prove that more and more people are becoming allergic to it. Please don't send an article about detox diets. The science says our liver does that.
Email [email protected] with the following information: Your name, a link to your blog, links to any social media profiles, examples of your previous work, and what you'd like to write about. I try to respond within 2 weeks. It would be easier for me if you included "Guest Post Idea for Masterpiece Skin Restoration" in the subject line. Thanks so much for sharing your hard work! I look forward to hearing from you!
Guidelines for Bloggers:
- Articles should be 2,000 words or less.
- No sales pitches or ads. Your post should be helpful and educational.
- Your tone should be relatable and personal. Share your experiences.
- Please don't give medical advice.
- I only publish recipes and diet advice from registered dieticians.
- Please note. I follow Neil Patel's advice on accepting guest posts. Read his article on Quicksprout.com, Don't Accept Guest Posts Unless You Follow These 7 Rules.
Masterpiece Skin Restoration started as a medical spa. It was founded on the principle that each one of us is beautiful. Over time it has evolved into an online resource to help our valued readers find the very best of all things medical aesthetics, skincare, beauty, and wellness.
Our registered nurse provides all the information you need to make the best choices for your skin - in language that you can understand. She researches treatments that are backed by science and have proven results.
We'd love to have you guest post and join our directory! We hope you'll join us in delivering clear, credible information to our readers in Fort Collins, Denver, and the western United States!