Masterpiece Skin Restoration is looking for experts in aesthetics & wellness to guest post and join our directory. Bloggers are welcome to guest post also!
Masterpiece Skin Restoration is dedicated to giving our readers the very best information on skincare, aesthetics, aging, and wellness. We are building a directory of like minded dermatologists, plastic surgeons, dentists, oral surgeons, aestheticians and wellness experts in Denver and all over the Western United States. Members of the directory are carefully vetted - they are trusted individuals and practices that focus on giving the very best results.
Masterpiece Skin Restoration is a forward-looking online resource. Here you can learn everything you need to know to restore your skin – and your spirit – and be the very best you!
THE BENEFITS | Guest Post & Join Our Directory
That's the number of people that visited our website last month - and that number just continues to grow!
The percentage of traffic that comes to our website from organic search.
The percentage of our readers that are women.
That's our bounce rate. So 49% of our visitors stay on our site and read more than one page.
4 minutes 1 second
That's the average amount of time our readers spend reading each page.
Increase Your Reach . . .
Join our directory and become a trusted resource. Our readers know the providers listed in our directory follow our code of ethics.
Guest posts build trust. People search for expert opinions on the aesthetic & wellness treatments they're interested in pursuing. They read a post and learn more about the expert, his (or her!) values, and what to expect from treatment. Let that expert be YOU!
THE REVIEWS | Guest Post & Join Our Directory
"That's awesome thank you so much Amy! You do an excellent job. Let me know if I can help any other time I'm ready : )"
- Dr. Marc Mani is a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills, California. He was named one of the country’s ten leading plastic surgeons by Forbes Magazine. Dr. Mani was responding to an email I sent telling him I'd quoted him in the post, Liquid Facelift vs. Surgical Facelift - Which Is Better?
"Hi Amy, thanks for the mention! You have a very interesting blog. Congrats! Let me know if you ever need any additional information in the future."
- Dr. Umang Mehta is a double board-certified, Beverly Hills-trained specialist in facial plastic and reconstructive with a practice in Atherton, California. Dr. Mehta was responding to an email I sent telling him I'd quoted him in the post, Botox vs. Baby Botox | What's the Difference?
"YOU HAVE A GREAT AND EDUCATIONAL WEBSITE AS WELL - KUDOS"
- Dr. Rod J. Rohrich is a plastic surgeon in Dallas, Texas. He is also a Clinical Professor and Founding Chair for the University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center, Dept of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Rohrich was responding to an email I sent telling him I'd quoted him in the post, Liquid Facelift vs. Surgical Facelift - Which Is Better?
If you are an expert in your field and have completed advanced training:
Masterpiece Skin Restoration is looking for experts (dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aestheticians, registered dieticians, health coaches, fitness / yoga experts, spa owners, and other people with advanced training) in their field. Articles about medical aesthetics, skincare, beauty, and wellness should be backed by research - and double blind studies are best. For example, there is science backing the fact that exercise slows aging. However, I haven't been able to find anything that says lavender essential oil is good for skin. In fact I've only found evidence to prove that more and more people are becoming allergic to it. Please don't send an article about a detox diet. Science says your liver does that.
To post as an expert on the Masterpiece Skin Restoration website, you must join our directory of experts. Please know that we verify that each one of our experts truly is an expert in his or her field.
What are the benefits of being a Masterpiece Skin Restoration Contributing Expert?
Articles you write will showcase your expertise to future patients. You'll be teaching them how to pick the best provider, service, or product. And all of your articles - and your listing in the directory - will link back to your own website.
Guidelines for Contributing Experts:
- Articles should be 2,000 words or less
- Write like you're talking to a friend. Don't write a report.
- Be relatable and personal. Use experiences in your practice. Tell a story first then get to the facts.
- Define any medical or profession specific terminology. You may use parenthesis to define a term the first time you use it.
- Use lists and bullets. Readers love them because they make key points obvious.
- No sales pitches allowed. Your article should feel educational and helpful. Any blatant advertising will be rejected.
If You Are A Blogger Who Would Like To Guest Post:
I'm looking for bloggers who love medical beauty, skincare, and wellness to guest post. Your guest posts can be about your experiences with a particular product or a fitness routine that left you feeling your very best. Whatever topic you choose should be backed by research that proves it works - and double blind studies are best. For example, there is science backing the fact that exercise slows aging. However, I haven't been able to find anything that says lavender essential oil is good for skin. In fact I've only found evidence to prove that more and more people are becoming allergic to it. Please don't send an article about detox diets. The science says our liver does that. And please, no DIY skincare posts.
We only accept posts that are high quality and of value to Masterpiece Skin Restoration readers.
Email email@example.com with the following information: Your name, a link to your blog, links to any social media profiles, examples of your previous work, and what you'd like to write about. I try to respond within 2 weeks. It would be easier for me if you included "Guest Post Idea for Masterpiece Skin Restoration" in the subject line. Thanks so much for sharing your hard work! I look forward to hearing from you!
What are the benefits of a guest post on Masterpiece Skin Restoration?
Articles you write will showcase your expertise to our readers. And all of your articles will be "do follow" links back to your own website. More links create higher Google rankings and great Google Fu - like Kung Fu only BETTER.
Guidelines for Bloggers:
- Articles should be 2,000 words or less.
- Your tone should be relatable and personal. Share your experiences.
- Please don't give medical advice.
- Masterpiece Skin Restoration will only publish recipes and diet advice from registered dieticians.
- Please note. I follow Neil Patel's advice on accepting guest posts. Read his article on QuickSprout.com, Don't Accept Guest Posts Unless You Follow These 7 Rules.
- No sales pitches allowed. Your article should feel educational and helpful. Any blatant advertising will be rejected. Here's some great advice from Kristi Hines for NeilPatel.com. She says,
"Guest posts should be valuable sources of information – not advertisements! Any information about your business and related items should be reserved for the author bio. Occasional mentions, stories, or examples are OK to illustrate a point, but the majority of the post should be focused on something other than your business."
Masterpiece Skin Restoration started as a medical spa. It was founded on the principle that each one of us is beautiful. Over time it has evolved into an online resource to help our valued readers find the very best of all things medical aesthetics, skincare, beauty, and wellness.
Our registered nurse provides all the information you need to make the best choices for your skin - in language that you can understand. She researches treatments that are backed by science and have proven results.
We'd love to have you guest post and join our directory! We hope you'll join us in delivering clear, credible information to our readers in Fort Collins, Denver, and the western United States!